How can we emphasise Bulldog Gin’s rebellious attitude while strengthening the brand’s position on the Belgian market?
Together with The Word Magazine, Belgium’s leading free arts and music media platform, we launched an exclusive editorial series: Bold is the Night. A cross-media collaboration documenting Belgium’s vibrant nightlife through local music artists that links Bulldog Gin's rebellious nature with Belgium’s underground music scene.
Gents joined forces with six electronic ground-shakers to embody the Bulldog attitude, from promoters and producers to DJs, radio hosts and label heads.
- Charlotte de Witte (DJ/producer/radio host)
- Mathieu Fonsny (co-organizer of Dour and curator of Le Cadran, the Liège nightlife venue)
- Jochem Daelman (HORST festival artistic director)
- Tom Raoul (organizer of The Deep house parties)
- Pim Thomas (founder of record store, label and distribution platform Crevette)
- Hush Hefner (DJ and promoter)
Through a custom print edition in The Word Magazine, a six-part web series and exclusive online content, these bold night-crawlers disclose the secrets of their city and music all summer long. With Bulldog Gin prominently in the foreground.