Wanted: Project Manager with the skills and enthusiasm to help us craft projects that bridge web, social, gaming and mobile. Working closely with both creatives and developers, and functioning as the link between the geeks and our clients. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of each project. Communicating with our agency clients, organising our team, keeping project documentation and assets up-to-date and generally keeping our projects on track.
Do you have:
- minimum 3 years’ experience in digital production at a digital agency or interactive production company?
- project management experience involving challenging and innovative multidisciplinary projects?
- a good working knowledge of agile development principles and practices?
- a proven track record in launching cutting-edge interactive projects?
- experience working with a range of large-budget projects involving multiple work streams and 3rd parties?
- the ability to master interactive (software) processes from an information architecture, interaction design, design and technical perspective?
- a strong grasp of wire-framing?
- the instincts of a quick-thinking, accurate, hands-on, stress-tolerant problem solver?
In that case, we may well have challenging and rewarding opportunities for you; including cool and exciting projects in a friendly workplace in the centre of Ghent (Belgium) with a tailored benefits package and opportunities to grow.
Interested? Submit your reel and application and we will get back to you.