You are an experienced innovative and creative go-getter who is able to translate creative concepts into smart, memorable and relevant interactive concepts, designs and productions. Your work is sensational and ground-breaking. You excel at establishing digital creative concepts from a FWA winning website to a clever video production. You share our mindset that great design comes from a great idea and you don’t believe in ‘just because’. If you have a passion for creating relevant and beautiful interactive stories in a meaningful way, then this might just be the role for you.
You have impeccable attention to detail, consistently delivering outstanding work on time, every time. You are used to collaborating with people across various disciplines, from user experience to strategy to client services.
- You’re a master in translating concepts to prototoypes, concept videos or even a simple sketch - whatever you think is the best way to explain an idea to our clients or users.
- You have a strong interactive portfolio online that showcases both your own style and your skills of adapting that style to client briefs.
- It goes without saying that your Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects skills are unmatched.
- You strongly believe in the power of clickable prototypes. Working experience with Experience Design and/or Marvel is a must.
- You’re able to smash deadlines and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced working environment — while still delivering top-class work.
- Adept in at least some coding languages (html, CSS, jquery, etc.); Knowledge of mobile development is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of (interactive) agency experience.
- You are an effective communicator; you are friendly, kind and, crucially, with a great sense of humour;
We offer you cool and exciting projects in a friendly and easy accessible workplace in the city center of Ghent (Belgium) with tailor-made benefits and the opportunity to grow. To apply, send us your resume and anything else you think might be relevant.