You're an entrepreneurial creative strategist with a strong sense for world class creative work and relevant spot-on strategy. As a core member of strategy & creation at our team you will be the thread that connects design, creative and production work to business goals and cultural insights.
You understand the business landscape that our clients work in and are able to link this with contemporary trends and tendencies. You can translate research into actionable nuggets for our teams to run with in the form of briefs, pitches, strategic “set-ups”, and hands-on creative work.
- You are a sharp communicator with solid presentation skills;
- You believe in a "create, reflect, repeat" methodology in the creating of all things;
- You live and breathe digital and have a keen understanding of emergent trends, tech, social and business;
- You pay attention to brands and how they communicate;
- You desire to empathise with different client partners and consumers and deliver them great experiences;
- You are comfortable conducting primary and secondary research (e.g Google Trends, Twitter Analytics, User interviews);
- You have experience in writing creative briefs that dive even deeper than the clients’, with less words;
- You have experience with self-service social media and digital advertising systems (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Twitter Advertising);
- You have experience with social media analytics products (e.g. Radian6, Sysomos, Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, Clarabridge, or other);
- You have 2+ years experience in a digital strategy role.
We offer you cool and exciting projects in a friendly & easy accessible workplace in the city center of Ghent (Belgium) with tailor-made benefits and the opportunity to grow. To apply, send us your resume and anything else you think might be relevant.