- demonstrate originality, innovation and a multidisciplinary thinking through your work?
- fit the profile of a ‘Big Idea Thinker’?
- go beyond the executional or tactical tasks and come up with campaignable ideas that work across all media?
- have the versatility and experience to write for different formats including film, print, web and social?
- have what it takes to be a true team player?
- work well with others with a positive, collaborative and contagious spirit?
- have an entrepreneurial attitude to your work, taking the initiative and proactively bringing new ideas to the table? To push the creative work forward and develop strong client relationships?
- have an insight into how production works, with a proven track record in working within budgetary constraints and experience in working with creatives, designers, directors, developers and others?
- display excellent time management skills at all times, with the ability to hit deadlines and be on time for meetings, even while juggling multiple projects?
- see yourself as a cultural player with a good working knowledge and understanding of cultural trends and the ability to integrate relevant insights into your work?
- have a strong portfolio that demonstrates originality, modernity and innovation?
- have +3 years of agency experience (although talented freshmen are welcome to apply as well)?
In that case, we are willing to offer you cool and exciting projects in a friendly workplace in Ghent (Belgium) with a tailored benefits package and opportunities to grow.
Interested? Submit your CV and portfolio now.