We are looking for an exceptional and good-natured Account Manager. This role requires a natural leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, a love for all things social and digital and the ability to champion gents’ work, culture and process from afar.
The Account Manager must be both creative, strategic and hands-on, have a strong management sensibility and be 100% committed to delivering fantastic creative ideas and strategic work that stays on-target, seamlessly matching up to client challenges.
- Assumes role of senior day-to-day client contact.
- Develops and maintains a strong relationship with his/her key client.
- Supervises campaign development and management.
- Distils and interprets client feedback to communicate next steps and deliverables to our team.
- Maintains constant communication with Account Director on account status.
- Demonstrates micro and macro knowledge of the client’s business through ongoing research into the brand, its categories and competitors.
- Helps create the highest quality creative work by sharing knowledge of the client/business/brand and demonstrating strong creative & strategic judgement.
- Ensures smooth running of financial and administrative systems.
- Marketing experience as brand steward and business partner.
- Experience in delivering/managing integrated digital/social media marketing campaigns.
- Track record of presenting strategic solutions and POVs that engage consumers and build brands through traditional, digital and social media channels.
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurship with the ability to operate at macro and micro level – i.e. directing strategy and also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Genuine, honest and positive.
- Experience in FMCG is a definite plus.
We offer you cool and exciting projects in a friendly and easy accessible workplace in Ghent (Belgium) with tailor-made benefits and the opportunity to grow. To apply, send us your resume and anything else you think might be relevant.