Gents is on the lookout for an experienced social universe manager with at least a few years’ experience working for A-list clients in an international environment. Since you’ll help shape our clients’ own voice, we’re looking for a critical thinker who is funny, smart, collaborative, organised and, most importantly, can write kick-ass interactive copy!
What we’re looking for is a writer and storyteller who is part marketer and part content producer. You will work seamlessly across channels both internally and externally to create and execute our clients’ content marketing programmes.
You’ll be working for different clients which means that you should be able to create and publish updates accurately and punctually. You are well organised and know the ins and outs of all things social in order to establish a great social presence.
- able to build and execute strong and relevant communications strategies for our clients’ social media presence?
- experienced in sourcing assets and writing copy for posts on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn and other social media channels?
- able to maintain and update our clients’ social media universe intelligently, so as to boost engagement and interactions?
- capable of competing with funny cat videos, with strong and proven experience in coming up with creative content ideas that generate consumer love, likes and praise?
- in possession of an analytical mind with an in-depth knowledge of social media monitoring and analytics tools, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, SEA and able to work with social media analytics tools such as Clarabridge, Hootsuite, Radian6, Sysomos and others?
- experienced in self-service social media and digital advertising systems (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Instagram Advertising and others)?
- able to keep up to date with all social innovations and technicalities via an open line with Facebook, Google, etc. and willing to follow courses and training to stay on top of your social game?
- highly skilled in writing in Dutch and/or French (with proficiency in English high on the wish list)?
- at home in the industry, potentially with previous experience in PR and/or social media management?
Then we are willing to offer you cool and exciting projects in a friendly workplace in the centre of Ghent (Belgium) with a tailored benefits package and opportunities to grow.
Interested? Submit your reel and apply now!